Monday, June 06, 2005

Happiness is found along the way, not the end of the road!!

Well, I am a foreign student here, so I use English everyday to communicate with my friends and teachers. Sometimes, my foreign friends who are native English speakers could not understand my English. But I do not care, I just try to use English as much as possible. And Thank God!! My friends are very kind because they try to understand what I say and they help me to correct my English, too. I think my English is improved a lot more than before because of this! Moreover, I have to write reports and present my own research in English (because I am not good at Japanese presentation (^_^;)). In addition, I am a music addicted person. I always listen to the music. Not only while I am reading books, doing homework, doing experiments in laboratory, but also when I am riding a bicycle to any place.

No comments: