Friday, June 03, 2005

I take 3 classes about English.
They are "English IIIA", "EnglishIIIB", and "ComunicationIA."
So I have contact with English in "comunicationIA" class except EnglishIIIB. I want to get either elementary school teacher's license or English teacher's. The class is necessary to get a English teacher's license.

And, I used to play "online game."
At the place, there are not only Japanese but also many foreignors. I talked with Amercan, British, Korean, Chinese, Germany, and so on in English. I thought English is a widely-used language.  I don't play the game now, but I can say it was a good experience in terms of English.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Yes, online interaction in English is good practice, especially for speaking. Although you might not practice pronunciation you have to react in almost real-time, so you will become more fluent in English.