Friday, July 22, 2005

The last assignment

Though it was hard to write an essay in English, this class was exciting for me. I liked the way that the classes were all done by English. I think that if we really want to learn English we need to go abroad for a while without any Japanese friends. It will force us to speak in English because there is no Japanese to speak to.
I found an interesting TV program in NHK. It's a program that they tell us some news in the world, but what differs from other programs is that they tell us the same news four times. First they have English subtitles to the news. Second there is Japanese subtitles. And then English subtitles again. And at last there is no subtitles on the screen. I thought that this program is good to skill up our listening ability to watch some English movies without any subtitles. So I'm going to watch it from next time.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Can you tell the rest of us when it is on air, and which NHK channel has it? Thanks.