Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hello!

This is my first writing.I'm miyuki.
I could enjoy watching E.T yesterday.I like E.T because his big eyes are very cute! Besides his walking and voice are also very cute and funny. I haven't watched the whole movie. So I want to watch the continuation of it.I enjoyed the movie,but I hardly understand what the characters in the movie said. I could catch only easy English. So I decided to watch non-subtitle movie on DVD. But I don't have DVD player. First I have to buy DVD player.
Well, see you next class(^^)/

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

Most computers these days have DVD drives on them, and many models allow you to send output to a TV or even a projector, so you might want to look into a computer as well as or instead of a DVD player.

Professor Philips said...

If you have a DVD drive on your Japanese computer you can play European DVDs because they are the same zone (2) as Japan. You can't play them on your home DVD player because the color system of Japanese TV is the same (NTSC) as the US, but the DVD zone is different. I have some DVDs from Europe in my office. I could play them for you on my computers but not in class.

I got a zone free DVD player for my family last time I came back from Africa, so we can watch American DVDs together. All these different zones and color systems are a big hassle.

(@_@)