Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good evening!

hi,what's up??
First,my lost purse didn't find yet...so,I abandoned:( Be CAREFUL!

yesterday,I finished my big job.this word means my class's presentation about EU.
I investigated detailed data about EU.But,When I finished presentation,I knew lack of my knowledge and study.
I was ashamed.and I felt regret for my attitude about study,life,future,and so on.
I thought I must study harder not only English but something.
I should learn more greedily!I think that it's very indispensable to get knowledge now(in short, during university Age)
We are given free time to get knowledge and to experience various things.
We should use this lucky oppotunity.

sorry for my boring talk^^;

dear opal cho>
thank you for your good idea!I pleased to regard me:)
and,I saw your blog.Your pictures are very beautiful!

dear friendly foreign person:) >
thanks!I often hegitate when I speak English.Because I worry about my English is pool or not.
I think ''my English is correct?I'm fill with anxiety!!''
But,this idea is very nonsence isn't it?you maybe say 'take it easy!' or 'don't be shy!'
My English is not PERFECT.but I like to speak English. so I do my best.

3 comments:

Professor Philips said...

Sorry about your purse. I often lose things too, and when there is something important in them I really worry. I hope there was nothing more than money in your purse.

"Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands; But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him And makes me poor indeed." (Iago in Shakespeare's "Othello")

opal cho said...

Hmm. Even if you lost your purse, just treat it as a lesson - be more careful the next time!! =)

You don't actually learn "greedily", you learn "enthusiastically". I believe this is a word that is similar to the Japanese "nesshin" and you exhibit an attitude of "isshokenmei" (Pardon me if you disapprove of my using the Japanese Romaji here)

I do hope that your English can improve tremendously, for you exhibit the right attitude!! Anyway, the best way to improve your writing skills is to read, read, and continue reading all sorts of English articles, every day.

Professor Philips said...

She can learn greedily if she wants to. Didn't Desdemona?

"She'd come again, and with a greedy ear Devour up my discourse"

Or so said Othello. Let my students be creative and poetic if they can, there's no harm in it, even if it is from linguistic interference. (Speaking of which, try to use more English instead of Romanize Japanese in here yourself.)