Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good evening:)


hello,what's up?
I didn't write down this blog briefly...
I'm so sorry.and I absented class THREE times!oops...I felt so bad and overslept.I,however,make a effort to go this class.because I want to improve my comunication skill and I feel so fun to talk with my group members!

BTW,look at this sweet picture:)
I took this picture at the new cafe in Dote-street.
the cafe's name is 'pebble cafe'.do you know that?
I love to go cafe and variety store.
the cafe will be my favorite one:)
this cake is fondant chocola.maybe,it's a French sweets.
chocolate source in the cake is hot and very tasty!!I invite you to eat this at once(≧∀≦)

>masashi
do you go abroad to study?When and Where do you go?>
yes.I want to go abroad to study hotel management at school in Canada.and I want to obtain qualifications of hotel.so I MUST study English harder!I hope to go next March or May.

No comments: