Friday, December 02, 2005

my girlfriend



This is my car, "delsol". "Delsol" means "sun" in English. I like her very much though there are only two seats and very narrow. I think she is a rare car in Hirosaki because she was made by Honda more than ten years ago. However, she produces about 200hp. She is a high-powered car even now.
I bought this car 3 years ago in a package purchase...so I had no money then. I didn't eat any foods for a week. I became malnourished and broke down for some days. I was a reckless man.
Now, my hobby is driving. Shall we go for a drive with me? Wow! OF COURSE, ONLY YOU because there is only one seat in my car. If you have a driver's license, you should buy a car, of course, with your money!

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Oh, Ken. Please don't drink and drive! It is very dangerous. (+_+)