Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Someone wants to contact you people:

This is from an e-mail I just got today:

"Hi John, I'm just writing with news of something that might be of interest to your English class blog. I'm an author but I'm currently experimenting with a live novel - I'm writing a short chapter every day and publishing it directly to http://likeplastic.blogspot.com/
"It's very unusual (it's actually a skewed updating of Pope's "Rape of the Lock") but the central characters are Japanese, one of them inspired by a comic book hero, and I'd be very keen to get feedback from Japanese readers. There are four chapters already up and it should run until early February."

"Many thanks and all best, K"

I leave it out here for students and lurkers who may be interested in it. -JP

No comments: