Friday, February 03, 2006

Today's class...

Today's class left a bad taste in my mouth. I couldn't speak out at all.
To tell the truth, I didn't have firm opinion in my mind.
When we talked about what should we do in the last two classes, I said I want to watch movie or TV program in English. But this reason was not to practice listening skills. I said that because I just thought watching movie looks easy to take class. This is disgraceful and cheap reason...
Now I think, I should have think about "what is my priority in this class" from the beginning. My priority of this class is improving communication and speaking skills. So for me, I need more practice communication in the last two class.
Anyway, although this comment is shamefulness , I feel fine rather than keeping regret only in my mind.
In either case (watching movie or discussing in small groups) , let's enjoy the last classes. See you on Monday.

No comments: