Thursday, January 18, 2007

My bad! m(__)m

I didn't realize classes were cancelled on Friday for the entance exam Saturday and Sunday.

I went to a Union party tonight and got drunk. They told me there are no classes tomorrow. (I had wondered why there was a party on Thursday.) So there is no class tomorrow. I will have to figure out a blog assignment for this coming week. I can't give you a regular writing assignment for next week. But I can give you a blog assignment. But not now. I'm drunk, and I have to go home. My doctor has already told me I'm drinking too much, but that's Japan, there are all these 'nomikai' to go to.

(@_@) WATCH THIS SPACE!

(as they say in America) and you will find the blog assignment when I sober up.

(Tomorrow when I am sober I will try to come up wiht another blog assignment for you.)

No comments: