Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi!

This is Hikalucas.
As I said last week, I’m a quena player and a member of an Andean traditional music band named “LOS CONDOR-LUCAS”. So I love music, and especially, I am interested in Andean traditional music “Folklore” in which quena is usually played.
First, when I was a kid, I usually listened to classical music, but when I was 9 years old I encountered the sounds of quena and got absolutely fascinated with it. After that, I came to want to get and play a quena eagerly, so I began to look for it in almost all the musical instrument shops in my home town. Finally, when I was 10 years old, I got a cheap instrument and started practicing the quena.
I have performed quena in public since I was a junior high school student, and now I am said to be one of the most skilled quena players in Japan by professional musicians who are on friendly terms with me.
I hope to be a professional quena player and I will. If you want to listen to my performance, please come to my concerto 28th April at "Tyusei-no-yakata", and if you want to get more information about it, check up on my web page by clicking the title of this assignment. Thank you, that's all.

No comments: