Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to English class!


Welcome to English IIIB! I hope you enjoy this class, and I hope you learn a lot in in about writing English. Please take some time to look over the messages that previous students have left here. Then write some paragraphs to introduce yourself to the other students in the class. Tell us about yourself, and add pictures and links to sites of interest on the Internet.

My own website has lots of links to things I find interesting and lots of information about me.

6 comments:

AOMORI MUSLIM said...

assalamualaikum. my name mahathir new student in your english class. this is my ph. and email address
090-9427-1514
madet88@gmail.com

mana said...

Hello!
My name is Mana.I'm in the English 3B class.I come from Yokohama.
I'll try to do my best in the class.

Thank you...

Ibuki said...

Hi!
My name is ibuki.I'm 3B English student too.I don't have any confidence in listening English and writing.But I do my best!!
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Kunihiro.I'm in the 3B class too.Please call me Kuni or Kunikuni.
I'm poor at listening,speaking,writing,・・・every thing!So I try to make efforts in this class!

taniken said...

Hi!
My name is Tani Kengo.My nickname is "taniken",so please call me "taniken".
I'm in the 3B class too.I'm not good at English,but I like English.
I want to progress my English skill.
I'll try to do my best.

Professor Philips said...

No, no. You have to introduce yourself with a blog entry, then comment on the other students' introductions. Anyone can leave comments, but only registered students can leave blog entries.