Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New topic I suggest

We wrote sentences about a lot of topics, but I have a topic I suggest. The topic is “your best memory”. The topic we wrote is “favorite food”, “movies”, “hobby” and so on, and these show your present interests. So I’d like to know your past too. When you introduce yourself, I think that to tell your memory is a good way.


Moreover, this topic, or your best memory, makes us happy. This is because the best memory doesn’t mean an unhappy memory. When you write the sentences about the topic, you will be pleasant and can write English happily. And when we read what you wrote with English, we can also feel happy. This is very fantastic! In other words, your happiness makes many people happy.


Therefore, “your best memory” is a very good topic. So I suggest it as the next topic.

No comments: