Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quate and link the news

Now I worry about my electricity charges. I must pay... Then, I introduce the news. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20080613f1.html

Takeshi Hishida, representative director of Taiyo Hatsuden of Yokohama, said there has been a sharp increase in requests for information since the start of this year.
His company offers manufacturers' cost estimates to people interested in installing solar power generation equipment at their homes.
"Many of those coming to us for advice say sunlight is clean and they want to contribute to the global environment," the 46-year-old Hishida said.
Company employee Kenichi Kawauchi of Sagamihara, Kanagawa Prefecture, set up equipment capable of producing 3.18 kw of power in his home last November.
The 45-year-old spent ¥3 million on the project.
"Power output increases with the number of hours of sunshine," Kawauchi said. "Our electricity bill decreased to ¥1,500 in March. Above all, my family's awareness of ecology has been enhanced by monitoring the volume of power output."
Hishida said the cost of installing solar power equipment with an output capacity of 3 kw is around ¥2 million, and some households have been able to recover the expense in about 15 years.

I will think about this in the future (when I have a house built)

No comments: