Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Happy Weekend

I belong to paraglider circle.
Every weekend I enjoy paragliding in Owani.It is very exciting!!! And now leaves of autumn are beautiful.
It is difficult to operate a paraglider. But it is very fun! If I fly with paraglider from the high place, I can see beautiful sceneries which are Hirosaki city, Mt.Iwaki and so on.
But I am not so good at paragliding to fly from high place... Since I fly from low place. But sceneries does not change and they are beautiful.

This summer we gone to Tottori dune and enjoyed sightseeing and eating...of course paragliding too.

The sand was too hot to walk. The sun light was too strong to open my eyes.These things are also precious memories.

Our circle does not only paraglide but also do various things.

In July we climbed Mt.Iwaki. At that time, the snow still remained on the mountain.

It is very missed.

I spend my holiday like this.

That is my holiday are interesting!

That is all.

No comments: