Thursday, January 29, 2009

My favorite movie

I will tell you about my favorite movie.
My favorite movie is "the Lord of the Rings" .
Several years ago, the movie was released. I think there are some people who had seen it.
This movie is the magnificent fantasy movie.The outline of this movie is Frodo, the protagonist of this movie, ventures to "the mountain of the going to ruin". He goes there at the risk of his life.
I was moved by the deep friendship between Frodo and his friends.
I like this movie's magnificent scenery too. This movie was filmed in New Zealand. I thought I want to go to New Zealand when I saw this movie.
If you are interested in it, please see it.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

You should read the book, especially in English. It is very well written, and many of the references Tolkien makes to Old English (his academic specialty) would be difficult to translate. In addition, the appendixes (my favorite part) were not all included in the Japanese translation.

I read it over a dozen times myself!