Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WEZARD

Izumi Sakai, who was the vocal of ZARD, passed away two years ago.
I had known about her before that, but did not know in detail. So, I came to want to know
her and came to listen to tunes of ZARD.Then, I became the fan .
Now, I listen to ZARD every day.

Though there are many good points, such as her looks or voice, I think the words is the best.
Only I read the words that she composed, I become energetic.I was helped by her song in the
failed student age.

My favorite song is "Kokoro Wo Hiraite".In this song, there is lots of words that I can sympathize.
I like also "Makenaide". This tune is famous for 24 hour television's song.

If you become interested in ZARD by reading this article, you should search "WEZARD" on the
Intenet.You will get various information.

Thank you for reading my interest.

No comments: