Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My favorite website

I like watching soccer game performed in Europe ,and I want to watch live games!
If you do too, this sentence would help you.


Now I'll introduce the following website, MyP2P.
http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home


Myp2p is a site specialized in schedules for all kind of sports. For example, football, NBA, Cricket, Tennis and many more. The information is fully free, but you have to prepare things. Please read "beginners guide" and enjoy your watching. This website is written in English, so you can also study reading English!


Today, May 27th, there is The Uefa Champions League Final (FC Barcelona vs. Manchester United). I'm really looking forward to watching it! Unfortunately, the game starts 20:45 in local time. It means the game starts 03:45 tomorrow in Japan.
I must take care of myself tomorrow!!

Thank you for your reading.

No comments: