Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Golden Week

I would write this Golden Week's activity.

5/1...I went to pre flower viewing for Badminton Club.
Then, I down a cup of wine at one GO!!7 times!!
So,I knocked out and menbars of the club see me home(@_@)

5/3... I came back to Tokyo. I come to Hirosaki only a month ago.
But, It was so hot and humid...(*_*)
I went to my Grandma's house, and had dinner with my family,my grandma and my uncle and aunt. I had a plesant evening!(^^)!

5/4...I went Shinjuku to eat okonomiyaki with my old friends.


We could eat anything for 2000yen, so we ate 9 okonomiyaki and 3 monjayaki.
Too much? We had it and 3 salad haha. It is equivalent to 4000yen per person!!
I enjoyed the okonomiyaki and monja party.


5/5 today... I'll back to Hirosaki by tonight's bus. The bus will arive to Hirosaki at 7:00 tomorrow.




No comments: