Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Psychology

I was interested in psychology very much before I became a college student,so I take a psychology class.I'd like to show you what I think most interesting about evolutionary psychology.

What do you think about evolution?How did life on this planat evolute?
You may think that every life change its form little by little to survive in the environment.And to make this change,some chemical reaction may occure or some hormone may release in the life.
I thought so before I took this class.

However,I learned it wasn't right.
According to the teacher,there is a lot of difference in a species.For example,some people are high and others are low.In a species,those whom form are "suitable" for the environment can survive,but others would die.And those who can survive make children.Therefor,"suitable" gene can survive.This is the mechanism of evolution.

No comments: