Friday, July 10, 2009

Japanese culture!!

Many people live in Japan often long for foreign culture. However I love Japanese culture!! I especially love Japanese culture of the past. For example, Japanese people of long ago feel the changes of the seasons delicately and express their feeling by composing a poem. I am moved by the sensitivity that they had. Contemporary Japanese people don’t have so much sensitivity. You may think that it is because Japanese people of long ago have more time than contemporary Japanese people. You might be right, but I think you can’t feel and express your feeling like them if you have so much time. I think they were more sensitive to their language than now we are. I think we have to learn from their way to live. If we do so, we can live our life more richly.

No comments: