Thursday, November 12, 2009

MAROON5


Do you like music?I like it very much!So,today I want to recommend my favorite rock band MAROON5 to you.MAROON5 is a Grammy Award-winning rock band from Los Angeles,California.Their debut album Songs About Jane was released in 2002 and made a great hit all over the world.Of course,they are very popular among young people in Japan:gave two performances in 2004 and 2008,appeared on television and performed in 2007 and some of their songs are used in a TV commercial.
MAROON5's songs are so cool that I want you to try to listen to their songs for once.I'm sure you will like their songs.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Hey, thanks for this. It sounds like the kind of stuff I hear on KCRW, the Santa Monica College station I used to listen to when I lived in LA, and I get now through the Internet. When my seminar students come over for dinner I put KCRW on the Internet. Do you know about KCRW? You might like to listen to it. Point your browser to http://www.kcrw.com/ and listen.