Monday, December 07, 2009

Blog

I wanted to find about blog of the travel, cook, winter sports, and so on when I thought that this week's assignment. Last week, I found the website of recipe, and I was more interested in the travel than winter sports.
Therefore, this time, I found blog of regarding the travel.
I introduce Photographer's Travel Diary.

This blog in English and Japanese. It load about photographs in Europe, Asia, Africa, and so on. I was made to want to visit there because that photographs were very beautiful !

By the way, I have never visited to oversea. I want to visit to Thailand because I knew that a lot of appeals of Thailand last month.
Have you ever visited to oversea? If you anser is Yes, where have you visited to ? If you anser is No, where you want to visit to?

1 comment:

Haruna Kon said...

I have never been abroad. However, I hope that I will visit New Zealand someday because the country still has a rich natural environment.