Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's your happiness?

Have you ever thought about happiness? Probably, many people have not thought about it. I started to think about it when I was elementary school because of a certain incident. According to a dictionary, Happiness describe feeling, showing or giving pleasure or satisfaction. These are truth without a doubt. However, I think happiness is deeper things. By the way, when do you feel that you are happy?

Surely, there are many answers. For example, you will feel happy when you are sleeping, eating, reading a book, doing your like things, being with your family, and so on. Happiness, including its way to feel and scale, is very different from people to people.

However, I think the reason why you can feel happy is that you are healthy. Do you agree with me? Both of small happiness and big happiness are based on your health. If you suffer from any disease or injury, you cannot feel happy. Also, If the around people such as your valued friend or family suffer from any disease or injury, you cannot feel happy.

When I was elementary school, my grandfather suffered from a infarction. The doctor at that time explained to my family that he is in peril of his life. I was so shocked to hear that and I couldn't eat anything. Due to his disease, he and our family cannot feel happy. Fortunately, he managed to escape death and live in ordinary now. When I looked back on the past, I have a feeling. That is, healthiness is very important in our lives.

Because of these, I think healthiness is the best in our lives. If you are not healthy, you cannot feel every happiness. I'd like to realize that you are happy.

No comments: