Friday, October 15, 2010

My Hometown

My hometown is Towada city in Aomori.
This cities famous place is Towada lake, kanntyougai street, and modern art museum.
Towada lake is so deep, and enclosed by many broad leaf tree. Sight change in each season, so this lake is beautiful.
kanntyougai street has many cherry and pine on both sides. In spring, you can see an avenue of cherry full bloom. In fall, this street glorious by the evening sunlight, and if you walk this street , it seems as if walking golden road. This street chosen of " choose of hundred about street in Japan " . I like this road.
The modern art museum builded about two years ago. There is cafeteria in there.

I'm sorry I can't insert pictures of Towada because I don't know how to do it. So, please come to my hometown and see about real view.

From : Uchiyama Shoko

No comments: