Monday, October 04, 2010

Welcome to English IIIB class!



It's nice to have a level three class again. I hope you all have the textbook already. This week you have two assignments, but they are really very similar. Please write self introductions. The one on the blog will be for the rest of the class, as well as anyone who stumbles across our blog on the Internet. The other one will be just for me, written on paper for me to correct. Please be sure to have them finished by our next class, October 8.

As for me, I told you most of my background already in class. My website is here. I have a lot of photos there, since photography is one of my hobbies, as I already told you. There are more photos on my facebook page. I have a lot of links on my website that can help you learn languages, especially English, and other things that I'm interested in. Contact me here, in my office or in class for answers to any questions you have.

No comments: