Thursday, November 11, 2010

one of my favourite website !

Hello everyone,


Let me tell you all about my favourite website:






As the title suggests, it's a site about manga : you can find a large amount of it ; it is really various an very well organised ! I'm speaking to the poor students who can't always afford to buy the so-long waited last volume of their collection : this site is for you !!!


But you can also try the forum, and make friends by discussing your favourite topic with people who share the same interest as you ^^ !

I've met my best friend thanks to this site seriously !

Her and I were crazy about Naruto, and we start talking to each other via this site for monthes, before discovering that we were in the same high school ! It's been five years now!

Indeed, it's a very useful site where you can discover new manga without the burden to buy it ^^ ! Morever, you can also talk about the anime like the quotation that follows (sorry it might seems a little bit "geeek" for you ;) )

thank you, enjoy

"If you could be any anime chracter who would you be and why?

We know that manga is superior, but that doesn't stop us from talking about anime too.

No comments: