Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Runaway Jury is great

I saw the whole movie and my doubts got clear because of an explanation from Professor Philips and outline on a website. SO now I feel refreshed and I feel that I have understood the interest of the film.

I think, one of the good points of this film is the woman, Marlee. Her real identity and background were not told us as well as Fitch and Rohr until the end. So we can see from beginning to end caring her behavior without getting tired. Past history of her sister’s death from a gun shooting had an important meaning! This is interesting point of mine. I also think it nice that Nick and Marlee have given a lot of money sent by Fitch for victims.

It was really hard for me to read faster English subtitles yet. But I will try other films again to improve my reading and listening skill.

No comments: