Monday, June 06, 2011

About my major

  I have two majors and the main specialty is Material Science and the other one is Japanese.

  As to the Material Science,the video below might help you to have a general knowledge of this field.
    

  From this video you can see the Material Science is kind of foundation subject and is a firmly broad field of science. Almost every specialty has something to do with material science because it may have to use materials. For me,I am interested  in materials connected with new energy system because I think energy issue would be a hot spot of science in next ten years.
 
  As to my second specialty, which is Japanese,I think most of you konw because most of you are japanese. But merely not like the normal language specialties which always  center on culture, we regard Japanese just as a tool to learn  Material Science in Japanese because Japan is advanced in this field.

No comments: