Friday, October 07, 2011

Welcome to English IIIB class!


We have a lot of new students this semester. Welcome to the blog and make it yours. Please introduce yourself, and remember, anyone on the Internet can read what you say here. Not that they will, but they might. (~_^)

I'm a professor here at Hirosaki, and one of my hobbies is computing, so I experimented one semester with having students write a blog together. It worked, so here we are.

This is a picture I took of my self on the computer, and then edited, when I was fooling around to see what I could do.

Please introduce yourself and show us a picture of yourself if you feel like it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm new here and I really don't know how to post so I'll just leave a comment.
My name is amir and a student of iiibclass for 2011~2012. I really envy of people who can speak several languages. I am trying my best to be a multilanguage speaker too.
Prof, you really need to teach me to post because self introduction in comment site make me awkward.

Professor Philips said...

Don't you have an invitation to the blog? Just answer it and sign up.

s said...

Hello I am Sebastian. I am an exchange student from Trier, Germany and am majoring Japanese and minoring English Language and Linguistics. I have been studying Japanese for 2 years. My hobbies are going to the gym and listening to music. My favourite genre is rock. Within the year I am studying in Japan I wish to improve my Japanese language skills and knowledge about Japanese culture. I also wish to go sightseeing within the semester breaks and I hope to visit many cities and see famous places. See ya in class!!!

Silvia said...

Hello, my name Silvia. I come from Trier in Germany and I am going to stay in Hirosaki as exchange student for one year. In Germany I`ve been studying Japanese as major and English as a minor. Since I would like to improve my Japanese language skills and to learn more the Japanese culture and way of life, I came to study in Japan. My hobbies are reading novels and manga, watching films and going for walks. I do also like to discover new places and do lots of sightseeing during my stay. See you.

Lea said...

Hello, I am Lea From Paris France. I study Japanese because I like japanese language. I like sightseeing too. See you.

Professor Philips said...

Um . . . people?

You're supposed to write your own blog entries on the front page? It's like, the class's blog? Not mine? Hello?

amir said...

Um, sorry sir, didn't get the invitation.

Professor Philips said...

E-mail me again if you didn't get the invitation.