Friday, February 10, 2012

Good bye!

 Good evening everyone. My name is Aya Oshiro. I spend a meaningful time to study with you.Writing a blog in English it is rarely experience. I'm glad I can participate in the blog, but a little time.
 
 
 
  3B in the classroom of the contents could not keep up so often, I was often regretted. Class 3B were higher levels of English is for me. However, to study in this class has become a good stimulus and motivation to rise. I would like to continue to challenge without fear of the future. And, I want to be a person who will continue the effort.
 
 
 I have a good time to reflect on in lecture.I`m glad to meet everyone. See you again.
 May you be very happy.Good bye!

2 comments:

Russ Klassen said...

I like this picture!

Aya said...

To Russ
I'm glad that you got to like the photo.Thank you.