Thursday, May 10, 2012

Earthquake, on 11th March, 2011

 The day I went to Aomori Airport by plane with my mother during the morning, and we got to Hirosaki Station and joined my father. After having lunch, we went to Hirosaki University for formalities of Hirosaki University Coop. While we were in Bunkyoushokudou for it, the earthquake had occurred and caused power failure. However, we continued the formalities because the earthquake vibrations were long but weren't strong. We went to the hotel by cab after the formalities. Traffic lights didn't turn on because of power failure. After we had supper in the dark room, we spent the whole night around the cold hotel lobby. The next day, I was surprised at the suffering caused by the earthquake to watch TV in the cellphpne shop. We went to Aomori Airport by bus in the afternoon and we could get home in Osaka at night. I had an uneasy, unusual and once-in-a-lifetime experience.

No comments: