Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Major

Hello!

Today, I'll introduce my major in Hirosaki University.

I belong to Department of Frontier Material Chemistry.
Yes, I major in chemistry.

We learn about mechanism of chemical reaction.
And our goal is to be able to create new materials or new methods of chemical reactions.
It is not easy, but I want to make a new discovery someday.

The reason that I chose this department is very simple.
I like chemistry.
When I learned chemistry in the high school, I wanted to know more about details of mechanisms of many kinds of reactions.

Since I am still a freshman, I still do not do experiments, however.
I'm looking forward to the the days I can do experiments in the class.
But sadly, we must write a report after each experiment.
It sounds..... hard.
Maybe we will be busy every day.

Do you want more information?
If so, please access our department's web site.
You can access it from here
http://www.st.hirosaki-u.ac.jp/~chem/

Thank you.

No comments: