Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm Chieko Kogawa

Hello!

My name is Chieko Kogawa. I am a freshman of Hirosaki University, and I major in chemistry. I like chemistry very much, so I'm really happy to learn it.

I'm from Nakasato in Aomori prefecture. Although it is a small rural town, I like my hometown very much because it is a very quiet place. My parents grow rice there, so I can always eat delicious rice. But now I am living in Hirosaki because Nakasato is too far from Hirosaki to go to the university every day.

When I'm free, I often cook or read a book. I can make hamburg stake, nikujaga, oyakodonn, and so on. I usually make meat dish, so I'm worried that I'm lacking in vegetable! Of course, I can also make sweets. On my friend's birthday, I made a banana cake for her. Next time I'm going to make some sweets using sweet potato.

Since I have been studying at my desk or reading books, I'm not good at playing sports. In fact, I don't like sports very much. But I want to become a teacher, so now I must attend sports class! It makes me very depressed.

Anyway, I'll try hard in English ⅢB class!

Thank you.


No comments: