Friday, November 30, 2012

Good evening ☆

  This is Misaki. Sorry to be late.

  This is one of my favorite songs.
I knew the singer, Enya since I was an elementary school student. Her song was introduced in the radio English program (Kiso Eigo) I used to listen to. I remember I thought that sounds an angel's voice, and drew a picture of two angels. One was real angel and another was Enya with wings. I love her voice. I feel relaxed anytime I listen to and even I 'hear' her song.

  Many songs of her have a melody which makes me feel flowing or floating, but this song is more cheerful. I feel like singing with her.


  I'm interested in other kind of musics, too. I always listen to some game musics, MJ's songs (I miss him), vocaloid songs, J-pops, and soooooo on. (too many to write here.)
  Why don't you talk with me about your favorite musics after the three B class?

  Thank you!


No comments: