Thursday, April 25, 2013

me and hay fever


Hello everyone!

I am Nozomi who is one of the students of 3b English class.

Unfortunately, this is first time for me to use this blog, so I am still not sure what I need to write…but I think that it is important to write something in English in order to improve my English skill, so I decided to contribute to this blog.
 
When I was on a way to Hirosaki University in this morning, I found that cherry blossoms were coming out one by one. I know that Hirosaki is very famous of the beautiful scenery in this season, however, spring is difficult time for me because I must struggle against Sugi (cedar) pollen.

As I mentioned in today’s class, I have been suffering from hay fever since I moved Hirosaki. Recently, I cannot go out without wearing a mask and my glasses (Usually I am using contact lenses). Wearing a mask is one of the effective methods to soften the symptom of pollen allergy, however, actually I do not like to use a mask. This is because, my glasses are fogged up whenever I am wearing a mask.

During Golden Week, my friends are going to hold ohanami party at Hirosaki park. Of course I intend to attend the party to enjoy delicious food with beautiful cherry blossoms, but I do not want to think what will happen to me when I take off my mask.


Please enjoy your Golden Week

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.