Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My introduction!!

Hi, guys! My name is Rena Tsushima. I'm second year at Hirosaki university now. I've been living in Aomori prefecture since I was born, so I'm a native speaker of TSUGARUBEN.

I'm studying nursing at the university. So I'd like to be a nurse after graduation. In addition, I've wanted to work in the poor contry like the Africa since I was in the junior high school. Because of this, my dream is to hep peoplle who can't take medical care.

My hobby is watching Korean TV programs and listening to Korean music. Because of this hobby, I can understand and speak little Korean language. Also I'm interested in languages. I had been studying Chinese for a year during my first year at the university. I like interacting with foreign students, too.

I went to New Zealand to study for a month. New Zealand was really beautiful country and I had quite good experience. However one month was really short time. If it's possible, I'd like to study abroad for a year, especially at my love country South Korea:-)

Thank you and nice to meet you:D 

No comments: