Friday, May 16, 2014

If you have found some difficulties in your life, you MUST cheack it out!!!





At first, please listen to this misic without thinking about any anxieties.



This is a song by Avril  Lavigne who is a world wel known singer .

Before I went to New  Zealand, one of my respectable seniors gave me a CD which contained this song.



I have no interests or curiosities  about English  songs, however this song made me changed dramatically.



I was really encouraged to "Keep Holding On" in NZ by this lirics even though it was very hard and

challenging to study abroad.



I'm pretty sure that you might be cheered up if you have faced your difficulties.

Also,  I would like to share this great song with you guys if you have no challenging problems

in your life now!

Any way, it's really really nice song, so I strongly recommend you listen;))

Enjoy!





Cheers,

Michiko Nara





No comments: