Sunday, June 08, 2014

Flower story

Hi, guys!

Do you know "birth flower"?
I think all you guys have heard about birthstone like July is ruby etc.

Like this, there are the thinking of birth flower in Japan, maybe in another country.

By the way, my favorite flower is hydrangea(紫陽花) because my birth flower is it.

I think Japanese girls are interested in the language of flowers.
Also I'm interested in it and I like hydrandea's it.

 -Hydrandea's  languags-

  • 「移り気」~ficle
  • 「浮気」~affair 
  • 「高慢」~arrogant
  • 「冷淡」~cold
  • 「辛抱強い愛情」~patient love
  • 「元気な女性」~energy woman
  • 「家族団欒」~family gets together

  • Hydrandea's color changes by soil's prppeties (alkali or asid). Because of this, the word "ficle" is included in the languages. I like the word " patient love" because I feel it's just Japanese woman! So I feel real Japanese woman's spirit storongly in the flower "hydrandea".
     
     

    I heard recently hydtandes are popular at the time of marriage. The word patient love and ficle suit for marriage. To live and walk very hard and long way of life with two, ficle means to be dyed your color. I love this thinking, it's really romantic.

    what is your favorite flower?
     

    No comments: