Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My favorite movie

Nausicaaposter.jpg
My favorite movie is "NAUSICCA of the Valley of the Wind". It is 風の谷のナウシカ in Japanese . This animation was written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, baced on his comics of the same name. He is very famous Japanese animator. The movie was shown in 1984 and the comics are written in 1982. The comics consist of seven volumes. I have all of it and I have read them again and again. The movie tells story of Nausicaa, a young princess of the Valley of the Wind who gets involved in a struggle with Tolmekia, a kingdom that tries to use an ancient weapon to eradicate a jungle of mutant giant insects. Nausicaa must stop the Tolmekians from enraging these creatures. Omu, one of these creatures, is very famous and I like this character. I think that we all are impressed by Nausicca's kindness when we watch the movie!

No comments: