Thursday, April 23, 2015

My hometown

 I had never moved out from my hometown, Sapporo, for eighteen years. So, I know some attraction of there.
 Sapporo is surrounded by small mountains and hills. I like the views from those mountains and hills. For example, the scenery of Sapporo from the top of Mt. Maru (円山) is one of the most beautiful scenery, I think. Mt. Maru is 225 meter high, so it's easy to hike there. Some wild birds that inhabit there are fed by some hiker, and get used to people. Last January, I went up there with my friend, and it's a very exciting memory for me.
 Other than that, when I lived there, I had been to many places and events by myself, or with my friends or family.For instance, Odori park, the central municipal city  library, Sapporo station, some festivals be held at a park or a shrine, and so on.
 I love my hometown because, I have many memories in there.

No comments: