Thursday, January 14, 2016

About Movies

 I want to tell about one of my favorite movie series, Harry potter series. The series has seven storys. "Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone"," Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"," Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"," Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"," Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". I watched all the movies. I like "Harry Potter and the  Deathly Hallows" the best. It Is the final story. Sales for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows were record setting. The initial U.S. print run for Deathly Hallows was 12 million copies. On opening day, a record 8.3 million copies were sold in the United States and 2.65 million copies in the United Kingdom. By June 2008, nearly a year after it was published, worldwide sales were reportedly around 44 million. It became a very famous novel. I read the story at book when I was a junior high school for about 1 weeks. I read it forgetting the time. I also watch the story at a movie theater. It was a bit different. But each type were very fashionating for me. If you haven't yet read or watch Harry Potter series, why don't you try them.

No comments: