Thursday, April 28, 2005

Take a deep breath and Go for it!!!

Hi everyone,
My name is Manasikan Thammawong. You can also call me Pim (it is my nickname). I am from Thailand. I have been in Hirosaki for 2 years. I graduated a bachelor's degree from Chiang Mai University, Thailand. At the present time, I am a graduate student at the faculty of Agriculture and Life Science. My major is plant bio-production science and I am studying mainly in the fruit quality.
If you want to know more about me or my country, you can ask me anytime.
Hoping to know you more and let's enjoy learning english together!!!

Manasikan Thammawong

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Hi, Manasikan/Pim,

Thanks for blogging, and thanks especially for telling us about yourself. I hope you get some ideas from the other blog I linked to, and I hope you comment on others' blog posts, too.