Friday, April 29, 2005

What I want to do this summer

I'm planning to go to the US to volunteer at Give Kids The World in Florida. Three years ago I saw a TV program that featured about that organization. Their mission is to fulfill the wishes of all children who have life-threatening illness. There might be such a place like GKTW in Japan too, but actually I don't know. So I'll go to GKTW and join the movements. Also, I want to go to Singapore this summer because a friend lives there. There are a lot of foreign places where I want to visit, but I can't speak English well. So I'm going to progress my English skill in this ⅢB English class. Let's do it together everyone!!

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

If there is no Japanese organization like GKTW, why doesn't one of you start it.

Youth is supposed to be such an idealistic time. You don't have responsibilities for other people yet and you feel like you can change the world. Hold onto that, and don't let it go until it slips away from you.