Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another semester, another bunch of students:

Welcome to English Communication! Please be sure to leave at least one message and one comment on the class blog every week. Let's start by introducing ourselves and finding out more about each other. Please read and respond to the others' messages, too.

I'm John Philips, I'll be your professor for English Communication 3 this semester. You can find out more about me at my website. I specialize in history, especially African Islamic history, but also US history. My family live in Akita, and I also go to Misawa to teach there, so I can be very busy sometimes.

I hope to help you learn English, so please tell me what kind of English you want to learn, and how you hope to use English in the future, so I can help you learn English.

No comments: