Friday, October 07, 2005

Let's make our class good!!~better than another class~

This is Hiroyuki writing.
Oh!! our class has two Hiroyuki.I'm NUMAKURA one.

First,I'm glad to meet u again in this English communication class.As u know,some classmates(L1,L2) gave up taking this class for their own circumstances. That's a pity they can't join us.
But in stead of that,we had new comer from another L2 class. So let's make friends with us ASAP,and go to drink with all member LOL.

BTW,I wanna know what makes atmosphere good. Of course in our class. Our class is always silence. All we can hear is Professor Philips's talking. This is not communication but lecture. So to improve our English,we should start from throwing our shyness. Ken(Kuroi)and I are gonna throw our prides and make so many mistakes from the next time. Then plz laugh at us!! So the atmosphere will be better by your laughing.
I'll be banana from next time. haha!!

C Ya!!

3 comments:

Professor Philips said...

1. I do have one more lecture, but we have already begun self-introductions and as soon as I know what you want to talk about I will break you into groups to talk about it. Please let me know.

2. Yes, let's go drinking. Does anyone else like shamisen music?

Professor Philips said...

1. Let's talk about that in class Friday.

2. I like it. It reminds me of bluegrass banjo music. When I was young I hung out in bluegrass bars a lot, especially when I went to DC.

Professor Philips said...

Let's see what the others say on Friday.