Thursday, November 17, 2005

How is THAT?

Zup, buddy! How's it going?
Did you find any seminar you would take?
You know what, I decide, almost. Anyway,,, I am telling it later.
Can we share some info 'bout seminar on our blog? How do you think? Sounds nice, isn't it?
I want you write which seminar you decided/who is gonna be your superviser on seminar etc...
Put your info down the blog!!

So, what's new? I just caught a cold, and sore on my throat and have damb headache.
It drive me so sick;( You'd better take enough sleep and vitamin before you catch.

We finally got snow! How are you going to spend this winter(or Xmas)?
We are going to talk later!

Take care and catch you around!
Have a sweetest dream...
Hiroyuki

1 comment:

ぷてな said...

Hi!Hiro! I'm Mituki Okubo.
Well, I think your choice of seminar is wonderful. Because Professor Utsumi's class was too difficult for me・・・. The final examination of his class in last semester was very fearful.
Please take it easy!