Thursday, November 17, 2005

What's new?

Hellow,everyone. It's becoming cold these days,isn't it? Please take care of your health. So, Hiro, you said you caught a cold, are you alright now? I recommend you warming your body and going to bed earlier.
These days, it begins snowing, especially higher places like Iwaki. It may be beginning of winter, we can say. Well,what's your plan in this winter? I wanna go skating. I wanna go Aomori prefectual skating rink. I can't skate well, so I wanna try to play it better. I'll challenge.
And, in this season don't you think Japanese "Nabe" is very good for dinner? I think it very dellicious! It'll warm your body and even your heart. So, I recommend you having a Nabe once in this season.
But,when you do it, don't forget by more than two people. If possible, around four people..

No comments: