Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The language of flowers


hello!
these day,it's too cold isn't it??

last Monday,I went to send-off party of my part-time job's. I quitted the job because of going abroad.so,staff gave me flowers and message card.that moved me to tears.this picture is that flowers.

BTW,do you know the language of flowers?flower has many meanings.for example,this pink rose means 'beautiful girl,elegance,grace'.is funny isn't it?:) red rose means 'passion,love,i love u,fidelity,beauty,and so on'.I recommend you to give red rose for your girlfriend or...at Christmas day (*^^*)

and today,I went to party that my friend organized with foreign student from korea.it was 'temaki-zushi' party and so fun.but I have not drunk theseday.so i'm sleepy now...

good night dears!

1 comment:

ぷてな said...

Oh! that's very beautiful flower!
So,you got a good send-off party. I can sympathize with your feeling. Because I had change school ten years ago.
Well,I did't know language of flowers in detail. I think it is great useful for sending flowers. I'll try it sometime. Thank you!