Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bonenkai

I'm sorry I couldn't left comments for so long.
Today,I attended Bonenkai and had a great time with you. Unfortunately, some people couldn't attend because they have another plan.
Incidentally, 8 people are attended(Professor Philips and his seminar student, hiroyuki, jun, masashi, hirono, mika and I).
We had a lively conversation and I enjoyed it very much.

Professor Philips, thank you so much for the dinner you treated us today!!

Winter vacation begins tomorrow. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

I enjoyed last night's bonenkai, too.

As for the differences of British and American English, I can only remember talking about how some katakana Japanese is from one and some from the other, but there is no logic to which is which. Of course baseball katakana is not from British, but some of it is not even English, for example "abekku" is from French and "entaitoru tsuu be-su" is not even related to the English expression.